I am honored you are considering working with me. However, I am not accepting new clients until further notice as I am working on shifting from full-time to the part-time private practice. Please, keep looking. Psychology Today is an excellent resource for finding a local therapist.
If you were referred specifically to me by another professional and feel like you need to work with me for some reason, please, e-mail me at [email protected] with the following information:
1) your full name, date of birth, cell phone number, and e-mail address
2) very briefly what kinds of concerns bring you in
3) Who referred you and what is the reason that you specifically would like to work with me
4) your availability for appointments - the more you give me the sooner you can get in. Please, note that I DO NOT see clients on the weekend, as well as weekdays before 9 am or after 6 pm.
5) what insurance plan covers your mental health if you are planning on using insurance OR your awareness of my rates if you are planning on paying out of pocket
Once I receive your information, I will review it and let you know whether I think we are a good initial fit and your position on the waiting list.
Starting in March 2016, I am requiring each new client with history of trauma to take Healing Trauma 101 class within the first month of starting to work with me. You can also do it while you are on the waiting list. Each class is 6 hours long and costs $100. You can read more about the classes, sign up and pay for the class here.