I provide a number of services, including individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, couple's counseling, and psychological evaluation for adults and teenagers (14-18 y.o.). Additionally, I provide professional clinical consultations to the mental health professionals on complex trauma cases and supervision to therapists-in-training.
I help people with a variety of different concerns, INCLUDING but NOT LIMITED to:
· Trauma-related issues, including consequences of child abuse, domestic violence, sexual assault, crime, military experiences, natural disasters, and other out-of-the-ordinary life experiences
· Anxiety, including panic attacks and OCD
· Depression, Bipolar, and other mood disorders
· Eating and body image concerns
· Identity issues
· Cultural struggles, including experiences of being a member of a minority group, discrimination, bias, rejection, adjustment to the mainstream culture, and immigration issues
· Grief and loss
· Interpersonal and relationship problems, including family and marital relationships
I have a strong interest and an emphasis on complex trauma cases, which include impact of multiple traumatic experiences or really long lasting traumatic experiences.