- COVID-19 UPDATE (as of 01/19/22)
I am suspending in-person sessions until February 1, 2022 due to the wide spread of COVID. I will continue providing services online to all of my clients.
- COVID-19 UPDATE (as of 08/03/21) :
I am reopening my practice for in-person appointments starting on March 15 , 2021 due to being fully vaccinated (Pfizer, dose 1 on 01/29/21, dose 2 on 02/18/21). In phase 1 of this process there are several conditions for in-person appointments:
1) you have to be 2 weeks post fully vaccinated, which means that you got two doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or one dose of Johnson and Johnson AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to your first in-person appointment.
2) you have to send me a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination card
3) MASKS: you need to be willing to wear face covering in the common areas of the office AND be willing to take face covering off when in session with me.
If you are interested in resuming in-person sessions and willing to follow three aforementioned guidelines, please, let me know by replying to this e-mail. Please, attach a copy of your card to the e-mail. Alternatively, you can text your card to me at 865-888-0257.
TELEHEALTH: I will continue offering an option of telehealth appointments to all of my clients independently of vaccination status for as long as insurance is willing to pay for them and indefinitely to those who are paying out of pocket.
- Healing Tr auma 101 class is now offered online. To read more about the class and to register go here
- New blogpost is devoted to coping with anxiety and other negative feelings in response to COVID-19 outbreak. You can see it here: http://healingt.blogspot.com/
- Six minute video of a helpful practice to do for emotional regulation during crisis times can be found here:
Healing Trauma Newsletter
contains latest news about the practice and articles related to mental health and healing from trauma
- December 2019
- May 9, 2018
- March 1, 2017
- December 15, 2016
- July 20, 2016
- April 5, 2016
- January 30, 2016
- December 30, 2015
BLOG. I have started Healing Journey blog in May 2012. The idea is to help people, who are in the process of healing from different traumatic events in their lives. My plan is to post one article a month. Sometimes, the posts may come out more frequently or less frequently than that. You can follow my blog and post comments, as well as topic requests. Click the link below to go to my blog:
Healing Journey blog